Sunday, May 17, 2009

Specially for Miss LOO..

Well, this post is specially written for my very very best fren, Miss LOO SUE ANN (After she forced me to do so... XD)..

Yea, thanks to her, I managed to get cheap clothes and cheap stuffs.. Haha.. That day was J-CARD day at Bukit Tinggi AEON. Thanks to her once again for fetching me there and sending me home.. Thanks my dear.. Haha...

Went to Blook 1st to see some cloths. And she bought 2 tops. I was like, Wow!!! Miss Loo, U already have enough clothes in ur wardrobe!! I nearly pengsan when seeing her wardrobe tat day.. Is like even u wear a new cloth each day, u cant finish wearing it in a year.. Haha...

However, i din stop her from buying la, cos she really looks nice in those cloths.. Haha.. then we went to get my swimming suit.. It is really damn cheap!!! RM20 for a pair of TRIUMPH swimming suit!! Sorry for letting u wait so long for me, sue ann...

well, i'm happy tat day because i managed to find Cheap clothes!! Everyone, if u wanna know where got discount and all, just call miss Loo.. She will tell u where is the nicest place and where is the place that have sales.. XD... Nway, Thank you my dear...

p/s: hope to see u next time...

1 comment:

  1. finally! a post of me.... hehehe
    u r welcome lah! Do need to ji jiao
    we r frends since forever ok?

    ReplyDelete