Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Damn It !!

So damn damn damn angry today!! Angry!!! Don let me know who is the person who stolen my dear's laptop, if not, i will chop him into pieces!!

This morning, my dear and his roommate went for his last paper.. EASA paper.. Last paper people!! Shud be happy bcos they stressed so much for this exam, den laptop got stolen... REally sucks!!

Our college oso, Ppl, if u'are in Nilai University College, or plan to study here, DON!! The security here really sucks man.. SO many laptop being stolen edi, but the college still do nothing about it.. I really hope someone can sue the college for their negligence.. Our college, only know how to earn money, Charge high fees and all stuffs.. But never care about the student!! I really regret for studying in this college..

For the one who breaks into my dear's room, I curse u forever!! When u steal ppl's thing, do u ever think that u'll pay for the crime u did one day??!! I hope the day will reach soon!! And if u're so poor to steal ppl's thing, then wad for u come studying in this college?? U shud stay beside the road, and just be a beggar!! An educated ppl will not do all these things!! U'll pay for all the sin u've done one day!!

For the gurad, Are u all blind or wad?? I know mayb u all are PUASA-ing, but doesnt mean that u cannot do things well.. All of u edi puasa for so long and don tell me that u still cant get use to it?! And there has been so many cases of stealing and u're doing nothing!!! Den wad for the college pay u to become SECURITY guard??!! Or mayb U're the one who stolen the laptops??

For the college, don Just think of earning money from student ok? If u cant secure that we'll be safe in the college, den DON provide accommodation in college!! What a stupid system.. Mayb is the college worker who stolen it but u all still dont know!! Please be smart!! Not only check the Student but check ur workers too!! Damn it!!!

p/s : Don be too sad my dear... Every thing that happen has a reason behind it.. And good things will come soon.. Every cloud has a silver lining... cheers^^

No comments:

Post a Comment