Saturday, January 10, 2009

Terrible, Horrible, and vegetable day...

Today really sucks ppl... All the things dindn't go well since morning... Really a speechless day...

Firstly, it was the photostating stuff... My mom Shout at me and wake me up at 9.30 in the morning and bring me to the photostating shop... Den, i ask the boss how much for 1 book and when can i get it and watever disount bla bla bla... he told me that it's too rushing for him to complete it tomolo and when i ask for a discount, he say it is already very cheap... CHEAP?? 10 cents per sheet... CHEAP??? Hey, i'm going to photostate 11 Books from you and no discount at all?? Wtf... So, leave the shop angrily.. Sorry buddy, i think tat we have to get out book in college.. Really sorry o...

Secondly, went to RHB Bank at Giant klang to open an account and get an atm card.. The service there was so so so bad and poor... No one was waiting to open an account but i have waited 1 hour to open the account!! It's so irritating for me as i hate to wait for ppl!!! Mayb i should learn to be more patient next time...

Thirdly.. reload card... I called my bro to buy me HOTLINK rm 30 reload card but he accidently bought DIGI... Haiz... Wasted my Rm 30... But tat's still ok because i can give it to my mom and call her to buy me Hotlink's 1... Lucky me^^... Well, I hope CNY will come soon... Dunno y, i feel that i'm really sueh this week... Hopefully everything will be fine tomolo...

So everyone, think positively no matter how bad ur day are... If Worst come to worst, pls rmbr that u still have yr frens and ppl who concern bout you.. 你永远是幸福的。。。


Hey dear dear.. Thanks for supporting me and accompanying me all the time when i'm down... You never feel sien or unhappy when i release my stress on you... I just wanna say, Sorry and Thank you... I really appreciate you... Muackss Muackss Muackss...

3 comments:

  1. shiun, just wanna ask. where u study now a?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh.. sorry. michelle teh here. i sign in my dad acc. paiseh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me ar? At nilai international college lo.. Haha.. y? Wanna visit me ar?
    Hehe...

    ReplyDelete