Friday, January 9, 2009

Long long week...

Haiz... Bad bad news... My laptop spoiled... this is like KILLING me.. I cant survive without my laptop!! Sob sob.. I wan my laptop back and hopefully it can work asap.. Well, without my laptop, i do nothing at room except sleeping.. I'm becoming a pig soon... So laptop, pls come back to me...

Started my 3rd semester this week... My timetable really sucks!!! I have only one class on FRIDAY that is 3-5pm... 3-5 people!! this is really a stupid thing!!! Is the ppl who plan the timetable are noob or wad?? This made me cant go home early... Hope that the time will change la.. Pray hard for it...
Many unhappy things happen recently and i hope all these things that's baring my life will leave me faster... Mayb the god wanted to punish me for something... But Cheers... no matter HOW life is, we still need to look forward for a better day..

Just read someone's blog ... Know that he's unhappy recently... feel worry for him... Cheer up my dear.. Things happen sometime unexpectedly so we just have to accept it whether u wan it or not.. Every cloud has a sliver lining... Happiness will come when all sad thing's gone...

I'll be with you forever... To get you through the day... No matter what happen... And make everyting ok.. I love you.. And i dont want to see u sad... So promise me, be happy and smile always ok? Muackss...

No comments:

Post a Comment