Thursday, December 25, 2008

Birthday with Best Fren....

Hmm.. Finally turn 18 OFFICIALLY!!! haha... Thanks to everyone who wish me Happy Birthday... Merry Christmas Everyone!! Thanks to Mr GAN SHIN WOEI and Miss Sue Ann for singing me birthday song, i love u guys^^ hehe....

Went out with bestie, LOOSUEANN and off course her Chipmunk Alvin Teh today... haha.. quite a special day actually because its the first time she celebrate my birthday on the actual date with me after we knew each other for almost 10 years.. Haha.. Thanks my dear fren for accompanying me... went to her house 1st while chit-chating and waited for tai yean to pick us up..


Den we have lunch at Pizza Hut,Bukit Tinggi Jaya Jusco.. Guess what? I get a free pizza birthday cake!! It was nice actually and luckily, 3 of us manage to finish it. Then, we went shopping together, try to find some stuffs and i'm happy that i manage to found all things i want... God bless me... Hehe...

Bestie bought christmas presents for her sister and mother and she was like so pek cek when choosing it... Cool down my dear... And i felt like i was so bright when seeing her and her bf so closed to each other... I just walk alone behind them... Sob sob... T.T... Next time i dowan to go out with them anymore unless my dear is with me... Haha...

Then, went back to her house and wait for my brother to come n fetch me.. That's all for my birthday.. thanks for reading^^

P/s: oh ya, mom and dad gave me 150 bucks as my present, Thank you so so much... I didn't expect it actually... Muackss... I love u my mummy and daddy....

2 comments:

  1. my stupid baby~~muazks..~~love u ~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am So sorry =p
    next time i will ask u to stay in my house n i go out with him. or u want us to go out n leave him? hahaha

    ReplyDelete