Saturday, December 13, 2008

OMG! No electricity again?

When i was in my sweet dream this morning... suddenly... The fan in my room stop turning and i was like What the.... no electricity again? Wad's wrong with the college electric supply? This is not the 1st time the electric break off during this weekend and it is frustrating me..
Luckily it was already 7.30 in the morning or else u'll hear me screaming like a crazy girl in dark.. With no choice, i called the security guard n tell them about this and they say they'll fix it asap... then, i waited and waited for my dear electricity to come back but until 9 am, there's still nothing..
So, i CALLED the guard house again and they say their technician is on the way.. i wondered where the technician stay?? They need to take 1 n half hours to reach here?? OMG!! After half n hour of waiting, i start seeing the fan in my room turning.. Finally^^ So i jump to my bed and continue to sleep again.. No wonder people always call me pig.. Haha...

P/s: My dear electicity.. I beg you.... Please don ever leave me again...

1 comment: