Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Outing with dear dear...

Went to pavilion and sungai wang with dear dear today. My parents finally know that I have a bf and their reaction was completely different from what I thought. . Mom was like “Wow”! you edi got a bf but dad didn’t say anything bout it.Mayb he Is eating dear’s vinegar… Haha… Maklumlah, I’m his only daughter.. Hehe...

We went to Pavilion to watch movie 1st.. Bolt 3D and I finally can sit in couple seat!! Haha… However, the ticket was quite expensive… 20 Bucks per person!! But it is quite worthy la as the movie is quite nice and the most important is, I can hug my dear dear thru out the movie.. Haha...


After movie, we went to sungai wang to buy some new year stuffs.. Bought a dress and a long pants, a pair of shoes but dear didn’t buy anything.. pity him, when he edi decide wanna to buy the jeans, no new stock… Nvm my dear, u’ll get something better for yr new year cloths.

Then, we tot of snapping “da Tou Tie” on the highest floor in Sungai Wang. Mana tau, when we reach there, the place already Bankrap!! Bankrap people… I was so disappointed la.. Haiz... But nvm la, we still have lots of chance.. Then, he accompany me back to Klang and saw my brother.. haha.. its quite nice actually and I plan to bring him home soon.. well, I can only see him when skool reopens… Take care my dear dear, I’ll miss u^^
My birthday present.. Dear did it himself except the puppet.. So touch.. Muackss...

P/s:颜欣洧老公仔,你是我的第一个, 也永远是我的最后一个。。。爱你哦。。

1 comment:

  1. 傻宝贝~~
    我永远爱你~~
    要好好照顾雪人哦。。。。

    ReplyDelete