Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Birthday++ Surprise^^

Hey everyone!! My birthday is reaching… Haha… Going to reach 18 soon and I finally can get my own ATM card!! And off course, watch 18 above movies(although I edi sneak into the cinema to watch those movie when I am 15 plus). Hehe..

Well, I just finish my final exam yesterday and it was like wtf… I can do most of it but my poor maths… hope everyone can get good results in this final.. After our exam, 38 family decided to celebrate my birthday earlier as we have 2 weeks of long holidays to go.. So, we went to midvalley in the evening and have a dinner together there. On the way to midvalley, I edi felt a bit weird as someone told me that I will receive a big surprise when Maybank and Ah xin come. HUH? SURPRISE? I was wondering what they’re trying to do.. And during eating, they act so weird and cause me to suspect something. When both of them arrive, I didn’t see any Surprise and I start to taught whether they’re pulling my leg or not…

Being so bored waiting at Kenny Rogers for them to finish eating, I switched on Maybank’s laptop and watch drama, den suddenly, someone came from no where and give me my birthday present…

well, everyone, That someone is actually mr. GAN SHIN WOEI!! My dear dear.. I was so happy when seeing him because I didn’t see him for 2 weeks already.. That stupid cute little pig.. purposely come from johor to celebrate my birthday with me.. Thank you my “lao gong zai” he expected me to cry but I didn’t .. haha… but dear, I was really touched… especially when seeing the present that you made yrself… I love you so so much.. so we must be together forever k? Hehe…

And of course, my 38 family^^.. Especially my “qing fu” Yvonne Voo Jia Wee!! She pakat with my dear to give me a surprise so long ago and her acting is so good and can pretend nothing in front of me. Haha.. she say she wanna to take revenge because I pakat with David last time during her birthday.. Haha… So we’re equal now k?

And MAYBANK, NABILAH, WOAN YI, AH XIN,WAI SAN, KARMEN, AMY, MARTINA too.. Thanks for the surprise and acting in front of me.. Hehe.. I love you guys so much!! Pls be ready to receive my kiss when skool reopen… Remember ar, although we are in different course in degree, we must always stay together o!! Gambateh 38 family^^

No comments:

Post a Comment